Sunday, October 5, 2008

EXPORT






Well, I finally sent my first export to India. I have a friend that I meet last year because her son was in our class. Her inlaws were going to India and wanted me to make them a quilt for their granddaughter in India. I had made my friend's son one last year with Cars on it and his and his cousin's picture on it. If I can download the pictures I will so you can see it. I used Dora, The Explorer and pink fabric for top and pink flannel for the back. Photo quilts are so much fun and I love the results. You can use any copier and buy the sew in copier material that is available from several different outlets including Walmart. It is washable, so no problem with using it on a quilt for kids. I also made a pillowcase, so the quilt fit right into it.

2 comments:

david santos said...

Great posting!!!
This is Art!
Congratulations!!!

M and M said...

Awesome quilt! Bet they will love it! You do such awesome work!